Fire protection for people, property and environment
A fire can happen anytime, anywhere and affects everyone. That’s why fire protection professionals like you rely on Aquatech® water mist suppression system to keep ships, civil and historical buildings, turbines, railways vehicles and other facilities safe from fire.Ask us for more information!
Aquatech® is a highly innovative high-pressure Water Mist fire extinguishing system designed, developed, tested and certified by Tema Sistemi S.p.A. Aquatech® water mist system is characterized by a high level of modularity and by advanced operational performance in order to be able to extinguish the most dangerous fires due to the generation of a fog through the turbulent motion of directional water droplets.
The technological solutions based on water mist are contained in two product lines Aquatech® which uses only high-pressure water and Aquatech® Plus which operates at a low pressure and uses water mixed with a special additive wetting agent type.
Thanks to the many progresses in Aquatech® water mist technology, water-based fire suppression works in the best intelligent and efficient way, in a wide variety of applications. Benefits of using water mist system:
- Low water usage: minimized damage to structures and furnishings
- Gas and Smoke Suppression
SPEED OF SUPPRESSION
- Fast: immediate activation and rapid cooling without warning time
- Safe: harmless to people, property and environment
- Better visibility during discharge
- Easy installation: thanks to small size of the pipes
- Minimal weight and space requirement
- No sealed space
4 reasons why you should choose Aquatech®
For superior performance and reliability, helping customers protect people, equipment and facilities from the dangers of fire, Aquatech® represents the next generation in highly intelligent water mist solutions, thanks to its unique advantages, such as:
- Low water usage: it uses up to 10 times lower than traditional water systems
- Proven: tested in the company indoor and outdoor test grounds and certified by the most renowned international certification body
- Low water consumption nozzles: from 5.3 LxMin to 10.0 LxMin
- Twin-fluid valves: making the water very dry
- Elegant installation: Aquatech® nozzles ø 26mm h 26mm are the smallest water mist multiexit nozzles in the market perfectly integrated with the area to be protected. Nozzles are completely engineered and manufactured by Tema Sistemi S.p.A..
- Easy installation: thanks to system of junctions pre welded
- Long system lifetime: thanks to the sole use of water, as a sustainable extinguishing agent, which will not be subject to legislative restrictions
- No disposal cost for extinguishing agent, lower cost for maintenance and recharge
Where to use Aquatech®
Marine fire protection
- Military ships
- Passengers ships
Industry fire protection
- Onshore e Offshore platforms
- Petrochemical areas
- Transformers and electrical substations
- Cables galleries and conduits
- Telecommunication, computer and electrical rooms
- Machinery spaces
- Industrial areas
- Production sites
- Oil tanks
Civil and Historical Buildings fire protection
- Warehouses and deposits
- Car parks
- Shopping malls
- Art galleries
- Historical buildings
Transportation fire protection
- Railways vehicles
- Stations and Subways
Tema Sistemi is with you every step of the way
Tema Sistemi S.p.A. provides a complete support including consultancy, engineering, assistance, maintenance, offering a worldwide widespread assistance for all types of firefighting systems and equipment, thanks to the partnership with local dealers.
Aquatech ® protects the new generation coaches type IC , belonging to a leading European transport company. Resistance to vibration, the use of low temperatures and the dimensions smaller than the common civil and industrial systems are the main benefits of Aquatech®.
Protect the history for future generations
The 14 archives of the Palazzo dei Cerretani (XVI century) located in Florence are protected by Aquatech ®. The archives are located on three floors with a total area of 314,22 m2 and an average height of 3.15 m. Aquatech ® system was chosen because:
- it will cause no damages to archives upon activation,
- elegant and easy installation, thanks to its nozzles, the smallest water mist multiexit nozzles.